Accomplished and versatile Manager with ten years of solid experience in various phases of construction projects. Strong leadership and management skills with a reputation for creative problem solving and team building. Demonstrated track record of minimizing costs and maximizing productivity. Bilingual, including English and Spanish.
• Project Planning and Management
• Purchasing and Estimating
• Budget Management
• Vendor, Subcontractor, and Client Relations
• Materials Management
• Team Building and Leadership
Colich Construction LLP, Torrance, CA
09/2006 to 01/2009 Equipment Mgr / Assistant Project Mgr / Equipment Sale & Rental
• Oversee, schedule employees.
• Managing daily operations for active jobsites under Project Manager
• Purchasing, Distribution of Materials and Equipment,
• Scheduling subcontractor materials and equipment, coordinating field activities with Engineer & Superintendent.
11/2002 to 9/2004 Bravo Construction Montebello, CA
• Managed up to 10 employee’s specializing in residential trench installations of Storm drain, sanitary sewer, and water mains.
• Interfaced with local engineering firms, project developers, and municipal Inspectors.
• Coordinated and managed start up & completion of projects including material delivery, scheduling and budgeting, permit acquisitions, submittals.
• Worked closely with Sub Contractors and vendors to insure proper installations on both labor and material.
1/1999 to 11/2002 Valverde Construction Inc Santa Fe Springs, CA
Assistant Equipment Manager & Project Coordinator.
• Assisted in maintaining and Dispatch of required materials, equipment and tools. Maintaining inventory for active, as well as Future job locations
• Process and Documentation for the daily performance tracking of Current Projects (Submittals, RFI. Work force, etc), Including successfully negotiated with various subcontractor’s, vendor’s, and agencies for project materials, equipment, and work force crews as required.
• Monitor and Increase profit margins when applicable.
• Completed new hire processing and employee related task’s
• Copiague high School
Long Island, NY
o Diploma: General Studies 1982
• Los Angeles Community College 1998
Los Angeles, CA
o Microsoft office
Los Angeles, Long Beach, Hawthorne, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Lawndale, Garedena
Name & Surname
City & State
3734 W El Segundo Blvd