Construction Companies in Lombard, IL

Comprehensive list of Lombard, Illinois based commercial and residential building contractors and construction companies.

Business Listings

As a leading U.S. tunnel and heavy construction contractor with over 75 years of continuous experience, the S.A. Healy Company has played an integral and pioneering role in the tunneling of America. The work of this firm can be seen all across North America and even in Central America.


Deck construction is my business and I believe that I do it better and provide a superior value than 95% of my competitors! Frank L What about the other 5%?


Announcing Our New Development Woodlands of Lombard Eight huge wooded lots, approximately 3/4 of an acre each, a huge body of water and walking trails at the S end make this pretty, quiet setting for homeowners to enjoy nature.



During World War II, a young army private named Frank Corso was stationed in Belfast, Ireland. While there, he met and fell in love with a local girl named Jean Kennedy. When Frank's unit shipped out to Europe, he arranged for Jean to immigrate to the US and to live with his family in Villa Park, Illinois. As soon as Frank returned home on leave, the two were married.


Elite Construction Company. is a licensed general contractor and a specialist in the repair and restoration of domestic and commercial building losses damaged by fire, wind, and water. We are a service-oriented firm with a team available 24 hours a day, seven days per week.


Learn about the latest technologies and materials, visit exhibits, experience equipment demonstrations, share ideas and make connections that last a lifetime. More than 30 CEUs will be provided at this free event, with complimentary breakfast and lunch provided. Watch this video to learn how Collectively Bargained Workers' Compensation Insurance can benefit both construction employers and workers.


Chicago Masonry is involved in commercial, industrial, institutional and domestic projects. Take a look at several of our featured projects. Quality is the result of taking a good deal of pride in a job well done. These awards prove how much we value the quality of our work. We hope you enjoy a brief glimpse into this unique and exciting division of the construction industry and our role within it.


We bring the finest in craftsmanship for the most competitive price. Our customers enjoy the piece of mind that comes with a guaranteed completion date and full insurance coverage. The expertise of our expert painters is so huge, we're your one-stop painting contractor for all your domestic, new construction, commercial, and decorative painting requirements.